Monday, November 20, 2006

Great things about trip back to the U.S. so far (surprisingly only a few are food related)...

1. Getting to celebrate my brother Jonathan's birthday with him for the first time in over a decade. With Chinese food, cake and Shiner Bock.
2. Watching the Cowboys beat the previously undefeated Colts with the whole family.
3. Pumpkin spiced lattes from Sbux. That don't cost three pouns (close to $6).
4. Getting a Michael Kors sweater for $6.99 at Ross. (Yeah that's about three pounds.)
5. Black and white cookies from Cindi's Deli. Yes, we stopped on the way home from the airport.
6. Going shopping with my dad for his first (yes, first) cell phone. Welcome to the 20th (yes, 20th) century, Pops.
7. Seeing Donut, Professor and my parents' dog Schwartz all playing together in the backyard.
8. Jonathan giving me his last Resigned to Fate shirt (that's one of his bands). RTF 'til Deaf!
9. Services at my parents' congregation. Well, not the cleaning up part.

I'll stop at 9.

No comments: