Monday, February 05, 2007

Report back...

1. Finally seeing "Notes on a Scandal" -- eh, didn't happen.
2. Haircut at Taylor Taylor -- very pleased. and my favourite part (hee hee "part") was when I asked Mr. Superstylist if he's ever jabbed someone in the eye with scissors while cutting their fringe, he responded with, "No no no, but I have accidentally yanked some eyebrow rings out...and I just say to them, 'sorry, guess the 90s are officially over.'" :)
3. Making pumpkin pie -- delish and enjoyed by all.
4. Trip to Absolute Vintage -- fantastic, but only if you like rows and rows of fabulous footwear at amazing prices and racks of supercute dresses and hats from decades gone by.
5. Staying up until the creakity crack of dawn to watch the Super Bowl -- totally worth it. But I need a coffee the size of my head.

1 comment:

Jack's Daddy said...

ohmuhgosh... sounds like you went to EDEN! shoes...hats...dresses... it's either heaven or hell, depending on the size of my arse that day. (babyjack did not write this. his arse is consistently and perfectly cute.) and the stylist man... buy that man a present! there are so many shining, appendal accessories on hawthorne. i could go on a serious rampage of accidental snagging, melt it all down and make a [cheap] golden [plated] calf.
(p.s. come visit me!)